Langers International in collaboration with educational institutions, universities, schools, Alliance Francaise Network and with the support of the Embassy of France in India and E&B organises several teachers’ training programmes.
These programmes/ workshops are conducted by experts in the field of FLE (French as foreign language), Didactics and other domains of pedagogy that is evolving in India.
As a gesture of gratitude towards the teaching community, Langers International has been offering these training programmes free of charge for the language teachers.
The workshops are organised with the aim of giving back to the society and to the teacher community, the fruits of exchanges and expertise. Several of these workshops are conducted in collaboration with the Alliance francaise network.
These workshops were conducted in the following cities:
- Chandigarh Trivandrum Pondichery Goa Hyderabad Indore
- Bangalore Mumbai Delhi Varanasi
2020 began with a two day residential training programme
at Panjab University
Some of the training programmes were conducted at:
Manav Rachna School Faridabad: January 16, 2021
January 2020: Panjab University Chandigarh. Two day residential workshop for French language teachers.
The rest of the year, teacher trainings could not be conducted due to the pandemic.
- Osmania University Hyderabad
- Alliance Française Hyderabad
- Alliance Française de Madras
- Modern School Delhi
- La Martiniere School, Lucknow
- Choithram InternationalSchool, Indore
- N.K. Bagrodia Public School, Dwarka
- Delhi Public School, Mathura Road